I am still on vacation, but I am always working.
It’s just that I’m working slowly and the posts aren’t ready yet.
Here’s a preview of what’s to come:
* Husbandrinka poisoned me! The investigation is still ongoing (by which I mean that I’m trying to get him to confess) but I should have my victim statement ready in a few days. Until it’s ready, feel free to take my side.
* Starting tomorrow, Vonage is letting me give away an iPad2! I already told them that we can save a lot of time and aggravation and that I’ll just graciously accept it myself, but they didn’t want to impose. It’s an awesome giveaway and it starts right here tomorrow! (And if you can’t wait, you can enter Kristine‘s giveaway here today! And fine, if you want more, go here.)
* I have a few I’m Right, You’re Wrongs brewing. I don’t understand how I constantly surround myself with people who are wrong about everything. It’s uncanny.
* Over at The Mouthy Housewives, we handled some pressing issues this week, like a call for help from a married virgin, a mom whose son thinks she’s mean for not letting him get high (I got a buzz reading the comments on that one), a new mom whose friend is bored by the baby and a woman (after my own heart) who doesn’t want to host playdates.
* Finally, make sure you’re following @MouthyHousewife on Twitter. Funny stuff.
One year ago ...
- Updates from Mama and Papa - 2010