Welcome to We Weekly Chat.
This week I’m sad.
I’m sad because my beloved US Weekly (affiliate link) is acting like an asshole and putting Teen Mom on the cover. Look, I love reality shows, but in what universe is Teen Mom a celebrity? It’s like having Toddlers & Tiaras girls posing for the cover.
If you’d like to read my award-winning take on all the rags covers this week, please visit me at MamaPop.
Ok! Back to work.
This week’s US Weekly delivers, despite its dud of a cover. Because not only do we have our weekly photo of pregnant Kate Hudson, but we have our weekly torn photo to symbolize a celebrity breakup!
Other things that we must take note of:
* Kate Middleton’s see-through dress sold for $125,000.
* Celebrities who at some point hated their hair include Casey Mulligan, Kate Gosselin, Jennifer Ansiton and probably every other women in the history of the universe.
* Sandra Bullock donated $1 million to the American Red Cross relief efforts in Japan. I’m sure that her ex- Jesse James will match her donation with a million tattoos.
* 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Britney Spears: Her favorite ice cream is orange sherbet. Apparently Not Knowing That Sherbet Isn’t Ice Cream leads Britney’s list of Things She Did Not Know.
Also, Britney enjoys cooking spaghetti. I think this is a fancy way of saying that she likes to boil water.
* Stars are Just Like Us because they wear workout gear (Taylor Swift), take pictures of their kids (Halle Berry) and eat pretzels (Annalynne McCord). By my count, these stars are practically me.
* Did we know that there’s going to be a new Charlie’s Angels series? And that Colin Farrell now looks like Bosley?(As far as I know, he’s not affiliated with the show. Or with Bosley.)
*Kan’t Miss Kardashian Moment: Kourtney’s ab workout. Well, not the workout itself, but her statement that when she was breastfeeding “anything I ate just got sucked out!” You’re welcome for that. And someone who saw her workout on the beach with her trainer, provided the helpful scoop that the trainer would demonstrate a move and then Kourtney would copy it.
What do you think?
Any celeb news catch your eye?
(and if you want that fancy shmancy button, drop me an email and I’ll rush one over to you!)
One year ago ...
- STFU Parents Book Giveaway! - 2013