Welcome to We Weekly Chat!
First of all, there are some changes.
Change One: I am calling it We Weekly Chat instead of Us Weekly Chat, so that no one will be confused that this chat is in any way endorsed by Us Weekly. Or the United States of America.
Change Two: There’s a We Weekly Chat button! Isn’t it pretty? If you’d like one, email me and I’ll ship one out to you.
Enough with the changes! Let’s get to work.
This week, we learned many important things in US Weekly.
* Sienna Miller and Jude Law broke up. Again. Can’t wait for the reconciliation!
* Julianne Moore has been cast as Sarah Palin in an HBO movie. First of all, no one but Tina Fey should ever portray Sarah Palin. Second of all, please don’t make any movies about Sarah Palin.
* The Franklin Mint jas issued a Kate Middleton doll. Only $195. Hurry! Hey, maybe the Kate Middleton doll can be cast as Sarah Palin.
* When Blake Lively has a bad day, she eats lots of chocolate ice cream and dances to the Lion King soundtrack. From looking at her, I estimate that Blake had 1.4 bad days in the past decade.
* I am officially sick of Kate Hudson’s pregnancy pics.
* Sandra Bullock calls her 14 month old son “little Cajun cookie.”
* Jennifer Aniston has an “eponymous scent”. Insert your own joke here.
* It’s official. I can’t tell Emma Roberts and Ivanka Trump apart.
* Stars-They’re Just Like Us! They Roll Their Luggage at the airport! (Cameron Diaz!) They Text on the Go! (Kelly Osbourne and her cheeks!) They Look for Change to Feed the Meter! (Rachel Bilson) They. Drink. Beer! (Nick Lachey)
* It’s another week, so there’s a new Ryan Phillippe sex drama. Now someone is claiming that she’s pregnant and that Ryan is the father. I don’t see how that’s possible, since he was linked to a totally different someone.
* Madonna’s grandmother died.
* OMG, did Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart get married?!
* You must get the magazine this week if only to check out the photo of Jaime Pressly on page 54.
* So, the cover story. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake broke up because he’s a big cheaterpants. Fortunately, their reps issued a statement that “the two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other.” Seriously, can’t these reps issue statements that pass the laughing hysterically test?
That’s all I got.
What caught your eye?
(post contains Amazon Affiliates link)
One year ago ...